ORTHOPHOS XG 3D. The most popular x-ray unit in the world. Now with 3D.
With a perfectly designed 3D cylinder volume of 8 cm in diameter and 8 cm in height and a standard resolution of 160 µm, ORTHOPHOS XG 3D is precisely tailored to the everyday routines of private practices: it can capture the patient's whole jaw in a single span. The field of view is large enough to avoid the stitching of several 3D x-ray images and thus multiple exposure to radiation. Yet it is also small enough to be a time-saver in diagnosis.
If an even smaller volume is sufficient, then choose the 5 x 5.5cm VOL 2 with a resolution of 100 µm. Whenever you need to see more, the 3D module provides for greater safety. In all standard cases, the 2D module of ORTHOPHOS XG 3D, with extensive panoramic and cephalometric x-ray programs, delivers the x-ray image you need.
- Striking image quality with ASTRA (2D), MARS (3D) and High-Definition mode
- Two scan volumes for dose reduction and time-efficient diagnostics
- High resolution (160/100 µm)
- Simple unit operation for 2D and 3D scans with automatic switching sensor
- Automatic patient positioning for correct panoramic scans
- Optional CEPH arm on left or right
- Automatic changeover between PAN and 3D sensor
- Automatic patient positioning with the occlusal bite block
- Incredibly simple unit operation
You have a problem? We're happy to help you!
Experience our passion for dentistry and innovation - now on the IDS 2013!go to IDS Special
Register for the Sirona newsletter to receive the next issue directly in your email inbox.Subscribe to Newsletter
Visit the Sirona Global 3D Tour of 3D Integrated Implantologylearn more