DAC PREMIUM. DAC PREMIUM+. Highest standards, easily achieved.
DAC PREMIUM and DAC PREMIUM+ use the same double-walled sterilization chambers (twin chamber technology) as hospital autoclaves. The chambers are preheated with steam, which is then used for sterilization. You save time, energy costs and both you and your patients are protected by the best possible sterilization result in a reliable and legally compliant manner.
The twin chamber technology also offers a decisive advantage because the air is very quickly evacuated from the hollows of the instruments, sterilization packages and chamber. With autoclaves of the DAC PREMIUM class, you can quickly and easily step into the traceability of the instruments used on patients.
- Legal certainty by meeting all relevant norms
- Documentation with printer, CF card or PC software is possible
- Intuitive operation via the color touch display
- Very short sterilization cycles
- Energy saving mode: Automatic reduction of standby temperature