More than 4,000 Dental Professionals Gather in Las Vegas for Sirona’s CEREC® 27 and a half year Anniversary Celebration Dental Professionals Witness Launch of New CEREC Omnicam 3D Intraoral Camera and Schick 33 Intraoral Sensor
Long Island City, New York (August 17, 2012) – A record number of dental professionals gathered in Las Vegas at the Venetian Resort Hotel Casino for Sirona’s CEREC 27 and a half year Anniversary Celebration where they witnessed the launch of two major products: the new CEREC Omnicam 3D intraoral camera and Schick 33 intraoral sensor.
Sirona Chairman and CEO Jost Fischer launched the CEREC Omnicam and new Schick 33 sensor by unveiling the products center-stage in front of thousands of enthusiastic customers and dental professionals. Attendees were then treated to detailed clinical presentations of the products from Sirona advocates, Dr. Sameer Puri and Dr. Andreas Bindl and dozens of other notable speakers and educators.
“The CEREC 27 and a half Anniversary Celebration is another milestone event for Sirona,” remarked Mr. Fischer. “With the launch of two key new products, Sirona has once again demonstrated its commitment to investing in research and development in an effort to improve patient care and our customers’ practice lifestyle.”
In addition, more than 600 dental professionals arrived a day early on Wednesday, August 15th for Sirona’s CEREC Discovery and 3D Summit sales events. These highly successful peer-to-peer events provide a first-class educational experience, giving dentists the information they need to make an informed decision about incorporating in-office CAD/CAM and 3D cone beam technology into their own practices.
Other highlights of CEREC 27 and a half include:
- Sirona began broadcasting live video coverage from the event on Thursday and continues live coverage Friday on www.sirona.com/c27aah, and www.cereconline.com. Interviews are also available featuring Sirona executives and General Session speakers.
- Friday evening after the education program, comedy icons Steve Martin and Martin Short perform their unique live show, entitled “A Very Stupid Conversation.” The hour-and-a-half performance takes place this evening from 6-7:30 p.m.
- To wrap up the three-day anniversary, Sirona is hosting a VIP party on Saturday night from 7-10 p.m. The “Red Carpet Bash and a half!” is a celebrity/VIP-themed party at Las Vegas’s famous TAO Nightclub.
For investor information:
Vice President, Investor Relations
For further information please contact:
About Sirona Dental Systems, Inc.
Sirona, the dental technology and innovation leader, has served dealers and dentists worldwide for more than 130 years. Sirona develops, manufactures, and markets a complete line of dental products, including CAD/CAM restoration systems (CEREC), digital intra-oral, panoramic and 3D imaging systems, dental treatment centers and handpieces. Visit www.sirona.com for more information about Sirona and its products.
This information and any attachment thereto contains forward-looking information about Sirona Dental Systems, Inc.'s financial results, guidance and estimates, business prospects, and products and services that involve substantial risks and uncertainties or other factors that may cause actual results, performance or achievements to be materially different from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. You can identify these statements by the use of words such as "may," "could," "estimate," "will," "believe," "anticipate," "think," "intend," "expect," "project," "plan," "target," "forecast", and similar words and expressions which identify forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Such statements are not guarantees of future performance and involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties, and other factors. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on such statements, which speak only as of the date hereof. For a discussion of such risks, uncertainties and other matters that could cause actual results to differ materially, including risks relating to, among other factors, the market for dental product and services, pricing, future sales volume of the Company's products, the possibility of changing economic, market and competitive conditions, dependence on products, dependence on key personnel, technological developments, intense competition, market uncertainties, dependence on distributors, ability to manage growth, dependence on key suppliers, dependence on key members of management, government regulation, acquisitions and affiliations, readers are urged to carefully review and consider various disclosures made by the Company in its Annual Report on Form 10-K and in its reports on Forms 10-Q and 8-K filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. The Company assumes no obligation to update any forward-looking statements contained in this document or the attachments to reflect new information or future events or developments after the date any such statement is made.
Other current press releases
- Elegant design of new Lounge upholstery for...
- Intraoral x-rays: Greater flexibility when...
- Dubai: Sirona presents the CAD/CAM conference...
- Red Dot Design Award 2014: Another design award...
- Crown for the queen of the jungle
- Digital Dentistry Symposium in Istanbul:...
- Fast and safe instrument processing supports...
- Sirona balances innovation and ease of use with...
- inEos X5 extraoral scanner storms dental...
- Paris: Sirona presents diode lasers at the World...