Visit the Sirona Global 3D Tour of 3D Integrated Implantology Guided implantology in one visit – newest developments in digital dentistry from Sirona
Sirona, the dental company brings you the latest breathtaking technology for guided in-house implantology in one treatment session to your country.
The matching of CEREC – chairside CAD/CAM technology and CBCT 3D X-ray enables dentists to offer highly precise implant planning, surgical guide production and final prosthetic manufacturing – in-house and in one visit.
- Integrated Implantology Solutions - Sirona CAD/CAM and 3D X-ray (CEREC meets3D X-ray)
- Clinical implant case – workflow integrated implantology
- Sirona surgical guide options (CEREC Guide)
- Clinical implant case - final prosthetics
- Digital Impressions - digital workflow between dental practices and dental laboratories (CEREC Connect)
- Individual abutments – aesthetic possibilities (inLab)
Dr. med. Dr. med. dent. Lutz Ritter, Maxillofacial Surgeon,
University of Cologne, Germany
John Philipp, Dental Technician, Certified Trainer ,
Sirona Dental Systems GmbH, Bensheim, Germany
Ludwig Schultheiss, Master of Business Administration,
Sales Manager CAD/CAM + Imaging International Markets,
Sirona Dental GmbH, Salzburg, Austria
|Shenzhen/Shanghai/Seoul||20. - 25.06.2012|
|Sao Paulo||date will be published soon|
|Mexico City||date will be published soon|
|Mumbai||date will be published soon|
For further information please contact:
About Sirona Dental Systems, Inc.
Sirona, the dental technology leader, has served dealers and dentists worldwide for more than 130 years. Sirona develops, manufactures, and markets a complete line of dental products, including CAD/CAM restoration systems (CEREC), digital intra-oral, panoramic and 3D imaging systems, dental treatment centers and handpieces. Visit www.sirona.com for more information about Sirona and its products.
This information and any attachment thereto contains forward-looking information about Sirona Dental Systems, Inc.'s financial results, guidance and estimates, business prospects, and products and services that involve substantial risks and uncertainties or other factors that may cause actual results, performance or achievements to be materially different from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. You can identify these statements by the use of words such as "may," "could," "estimate," "will," "believe," "anticipate," "think," "intend," "expect," "project," "plan," "target," "forecast", and similar words and expressions which identify forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Such statements are not guarantees of future performance and involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties, and other factors. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on such statements, which speak only as of the date hereof. For a discussion of such risks, uncertainties and other matters that could cause actual results to differ materially, including risks relating to, among other factors, the market for dental product and services, pricing, future sales volume of the Company's products, the possibility of changing economic, market and competitive conditions, dependence on products, dependence on key personnel, technological developments, intense competition, market uncertainties, dependence on distributors, ability to manage growth, dependence on key suppliers, dependence on key members of management, government regulation, acquisitions and affiliations, readers are urged to carefully review and consider various disclosures made by the Company in its Annual Report on Form 10-K and in its reports on Forms 10-Q and 8-K filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. The Company assumes no obligation to update any forward-looking statements contained in this document or the attachments to reflect new information or future events or developments after the date any such statement is made.
Other current press releases
- Perfect shape: inEos X5 from Sirona wins iF...
- New CMD software merges DVT and JMT data as well...
- “SoundCheck” of Sirona turbines on Facebook
- SIROLaser Factbook: Comprehensive information on...
- Good Design Award 2013: CEREC Omnicam and inEos...
- Sirona Group receives another Top Employer Award
- Sirona’s international success: Russian clinic...
- Sirona announces material partnership with GC
- Sirona’s successful investor relations awarded...
- Sirona joins the most widely followed MidCap...
- Visit the Sirona Global 3D Tour of 3D Integrated...